PROPERTY OWNER DATA AND CHECKLIST
Please fill and Submit this Form
By signing the Property Owner Data and Checklist, you acknowledge as a Cedar Creek Property Owner that you have read and will abide by:
- Design Guidelines, administered by the Architectural Review Board (ARB)
- Pool & Pavillion Use Agreement
- Community Center (CCCC) Use Agreement
- Established rules and regulations of use for all other facilities and amenities offered by the POACC
- And, all other POACC BOD approved rules and regulations established, as published
Your signature implies your acknowledgement of all rules and regulations of the aforementioned facilities. In addition, you agree to report any violations witnessed of a safety or security nature to the General Manager of the POACC, or, in the case of emergency, report said violations to the Aiken County Sheriff's Office. The POACC values each member, you and your household, and requests all POACC members do their part in preserving and maintaining our property, safety and security.
You will find all of the above mentioned documents posted on the website at, www.ccaiken.com. If you have no computer for accessing these documents, you may obtain them at the POACC Office during business hours with the exception of; By-laws, Covenants and Design Guidelines. These exception documents are given to you by your realtor prior to or at the time of closing on your property.